SMPLFD Screen Printing Co is now hiring a print shop assistant.
Fast-paced environment that demands the ability to work & think on your feet as you assist in the day-to-day production schedule.
This job requires the following skills:
- Hard-working, self-starter that works well both independently and as a team
- Quick learner that can establish shop autonomy
- Multitasker that’s flexible and able to easily bounce between tasks
- Strong communication skills; and able to take direction and constructive criticism
- Problem solver
- Punctual and reliable, arrives to work every day ready to work
- Can meet demanding environmental & physical requirements job, including able to lift 50 lbs and stand for most of the day
Duties & Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Using the weekly production schedule and production software to ensure daily jobs are production-ready for each shop press
- Working in tandem w/ other Print Shop Assistants, Press Operators, and Production Management
- Assist press operators to ensure maximum efficiency
- On-press quality control
- Catching garments coming out of the dryers
- Stacking, sorting, and boxing garments
- Breakdown down screens to prep for dark room
- Order fulfillment & shipping
- Heat pressing
- Mix & prepare inks
- Daily and weekly cleaning & tidiness to ensure dark room & press room are optimized & organized.
- Must be reliable and show up on time ready to work
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Perform within a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively
- Follow work orders closely and perform tasks in a timely manner
- Maintain an orderly and clean working area
- Experience in a print shop or other fast paced environments is a plus, but not required.
Print Shop Assistant
25+ hours per week on average, with possible full-time role available.
Commercial print shop experience is preferred, but not required
Please email resume to email@example.com with the subject title 'Print Shop Assistant.'