SMPLFD Screen Printing Co is now hiring a print shop assistant.
- Efficiently coat screens with emulsion, expose screens for jobs and reclaiming screens in post production
- Check-in and count garments that arrive and closely follow work orders
- Must be reliable and show up on time for work
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Perform within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively
- Follow work orders closely and perform tasks in a timely manner
- Maintain an orderly and clean working area
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and illustrator software is a plus
- Experience with printing is a plus
Print Shop Assistant
Part-time (24+ Hours per week)
Commercial print shop experience is preferred, but not required
Please email resume to email@example.com with the subject title 'Print Shop Assistant.'